Performance Coaching for Musicians,
with a soft spot for singers
Do you sometimes…
• feel pressure to perform, but procrastinate because you lack motivation?
• feel afraid before tests, presentations or performances?
• worry about meeting school deadlines, or preparing for a performance?
• feel tense, frustrated, disconnected during practice or performance?
• worry that you don’t know enough or haven’t prepared enough to be successful at school or in concert?
• doubt your abilities, or make needless mistakes when you present or perform, and then feel disappointed with yourself afterwards?
You may be experiencing performance anxiety which is preventing you from reaching your true potential as a performer, or as a student.
What if you could feel peaceful and confident when you practice, prepare and perform? Using a holistic, integrative approach, I can help you release tension and transform worry into wellness.
If you are a musician looking for performance coaching or a student in need of academic skills coaching, please contact me to set up a consultation appointment.